San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Spark Growth : Riverwalk 2013 - Economic Development Summit
Regional leaders examine current trends in disruptive technology and business models in a series of panel discussions.
When: Friday, May 3, 2013 from 9am-5pm.
Doors open 8:30 AM with refreshments provided by our Community Hosts.
Info: http://sparkgrowth.net Cost: $85 (includes Summit and reception following).
Join business leaders, funding professionals, economic development experts and entrepreneurs from around the state at the Spark Growth Economic Development Summit.
At the beautiful new Riverwalk complex in Bradenton, FL Dell’s Chief Innovation Officer Jim Stikeleather sets the day’s theme with his lunchtime keynote: “Disruptive Technologies and Disruptive Business Models: In a perfect economy where is growth and return?” Expert panelists discuss development trends and opportunities across sectors.
How does your business fit in this new world?
- What changes have you made?
- What changes are you considering?
- Would different answers give you different results?
Riverwalk 2013 is four days and four very different events to help you navigate this changing business landscape. More info: http://sparkgrowth.net
- “Yes, there is money”
- “Florida! Why here? Why now?”
- “Home grown tech: What is coming out of Florida universities and what some companies are doing about it”
- “Entrepreneurial Microclimates: Our secret weapon”
- “Disruptive Technologies and Disruptive Business Models: In a perfect economy where is growth and return?”
From funding resources, technology transfer and commercialization, why Florida and why now to entrepreneurial micro-climates; don’t miss this revealing look at our burgeoning Florida eco-system.
Be sure to visit our Community Hosts Pavilion at the Summit!
When & Where
Think Big. Keep it Simple. Make it Happen.
...Connecting the dots....
At a Glance:
Strategic Doing: A Protocol Station 2 Innovation: A Place
3.0 Leaders: Thought Leadership
DaVinci’s Faire and BarCamp: Community Engagement