•Directions to SPARK Please print these and bring them with you to Spark so you can easily park in the free MassArt parking, and easily find the event on the MassArt campus.
SPARK A GALA CELEBRATION
THIS IS NO NORMAL CHARITY GALA. THIS IS ART, THIS IS TECHNOLOGY THIS IS A PARTY FOR THE FUTURE OF NEW ENGLAND’S CREATIVE SPIRIT. COME CELEBRATE THE KICK-OFF OF ART TECNHNOLOGY NEW ENGLAND, THE NEWEST CREATIVE ECONOMY ENDEAVOR: ATNE CREATES CONNECTIONS BETWEEN ARTISTS, SCHOOLS, NON-PROFITS AND BUSINESSES WORKING AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. MORE INFO AT ATNE.ORG/EVENTS
• Axiom Center for New and Experimental Media's 5th Birthday
• The strategic alliance between Axiom and Boston Cyberarts
• Prizes for creative and experimental attire
• New media art exhibition in the Godine Family Gallery
• Performance by The Zebbler Encanti Experience
• Multimedia show by SOSOLimited
• Mad Chocolate Scientists from Harvard and MIT
• Test tube champagne toast
• Prizes and Auction of new media art
SATURDAY DECEMBER 12, 2009 7PM
Mass Art Pozen Center
621 Huntington Avenue (Tetlow St. Entrance)
Directions to SPARK Please print these and bring them with you to Spark so you can easily park in the free MassArt parking, and easily find the event on the MassArt campus.
Produced by ATNE in partnership with EVENTWORKS and Mass Art's Studio for Interrelated Media (SIM).
Art Technology New England links artists, businesses, non-profits and academic institutions working in art and technology, enabling cross-pollination of commerce and ideas, creating opportunities for both artists and businesses, and sparking innovation across boundaries through creative thought and collaborative enterprise. email@example.com
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.