Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser and Raffle
Monday, April 29, 2013 from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser
benefiting Cumming's Food for Thought Project
Purchase adult, child, and raffle tickets here. Just click Order Now, and the complete order form shows up. Spaghetti Dinner tickets are for dine-in or take-out only. Ticket prices do not include gratuity. No refunds available.
Please join us for our spaghetti dinner benefiting the Food for Thought Project on April 29 from 4 to 9. Tickets are $15 (+tax) for adults. Children under 10 are $10 (+tax). Spaghetti dinner tickets do not include sales tax or gratuity. Tickets are for dine-in or take-out only. Raffle tickets are $1 each. See a list of all our great prizes and sponsors here.
We'll be serving up delicious spaghetti with our house-made marinara sauce. Go ahead and add some of our hand-crafted meatballs...we won't stop you! You won't be able to resist mopping up the marinara with your crusty garlic bread. All that deliciousness for a great cause!
25% of your purchase price will go directly to the Food for Thought Project, a family-run nonprofit devoted to ending hunger in the North Georgia area. Since they began their nonprofit they have collected and distributed over 55,000 pounds of food. That's roughly 25 tons!
For your ticket price, you'll receive a small house salad, a large bowl of spaghetti with marinara sauce (meatball/sausage optional), crusty garlic bread, and your choice of sweet tea or unsweetened tea or soda. Alcoholic beverages are regular price. Children's dinners include a bowl of spaghetti (meatball optional), crusty bread, and a drink. Gratuity is not included in the ticket price.
Raffle Tickets $1
We're raffling off some amazing in-kind donations from local businesses who have joined Mia's Pizza in support of the Food for Thought Project. Raffle Tickets are $1 each. You don't have to be present to win. Winners will be announced by May 4. You can purchase your raffle tickets whenever you purchase your dinner tickets via eventbrite, or you can purchase them at the restaurant with cash only, or you can purchase them here.
Over $1500 in prizes with six lucky winners!
- Grand Prize ($485 value): Family Value Pack -- includes a $200 family photo shoot with Lauren Boyd Photography, four tickets to the Center for Puppetry Arts, a Target gift certificate, Kingdom Cuts gift certificates for the entire family, a gift certificate to Lively Lockets, and gifts from ADF designs.
- Second Prize ($320 value): Foodie Paradise -- includes a $120 wine tasting tour to Tiger Mountain Vineyards, gourmet jams and sauces from Emily G’s Jam of Love, artisan Italian sauces from Alta Cucina, several area restaurant gift certificates, and a candle basket from Candle Realm.
- Third Prize ($240 value): Date Night Pack -- custom designed necklace from Micah Jones Studios, gift certificate to Bello Italian, tickets to the High Museum of Art, a purse and necklace from Market 334, and a candle basket from Candle Realm.
- Fourth Prize ($220 value): Free pizza each month for a year to Mia’s Pizza and Eats. One free large pizza with up to three toppings each month for a year.
- Fifth Prize ($175 value): Boutique Pack -- gift certificate to Prissy Little Girls Tutu Bowtique, custom t-shirt and wall art from Ninety-One 10, a wrist cuff, wallet, & headband from Josefine and Me, and a gift from Funky Mountain Flowers and Gifts.
- Sixth Prize ($150 value): Romantic Jewels -- Three fashion necklaces from Age Magerfish with Premier Designs Jewelry and a candle basket from Candle Realm.
Fine Print: When participating in this raffle, please keep in mind that you will have to pick up any prize that you win at the restaurant within one week of announcement. If a prize is not claimed in one week. we will choose another raffle winner. In the event that all raffle tickets are not sold by April 29, we will extend the raffle in order to maximize the monetary donation for Food for Thought Project. No raffle prizes will be mailed or shipped to winners.