A one-day conference providing practical help for yourself and loved ones in consciously living and dying, and guidance for the afterlife journey. Learn more on our website at www.consciouslivingdying.org
Tickets are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another attendee. You must notify us in advance of the conference if you would like to transfer your ticket to another attendee.
We warmly invite you to join us in this vital conversation on life, death and the afterlife in balmy, beautiful Southern Colorado. When it comes to living and dying, perhaps you would like more education and confidence--or perhaps you are interested in what is happening within this cutting-edge field that is both scientific and soulful. If so, please plan to join us!
Our full-day conference:
- Brings together specialists and seekers in the area of conscious living & dying
- Offers insight into the after-death experience
- Helps ease fears around the transition of dying
- Assists in dealing with loss and grief
- Provides a community of hope and empowerment
- Gives you top-notch speakers and resources for transforming your understanding of this amazing journey we all share
We are all here to make a difference. Join us in expanding the possibilities for a more compassionate world.
Save This Event
When & Where
SCCCLD Planning Team
For more information about this event, please visit our website at www.consciouslivingdying.org