Toastmasters Club Officer Training Event
featuring 2009 World Champion of Public Speaking
South Padre Island, TX
Saturday, August 27, 2011, 8:30am-4:00pm
South Padre Island City Hall, 4601 Padre Blvd., South Padre Island, TX 78597 - Map
- 8:00-8:30 - Registration/Networking
- 8:30-8:45 - Welcome and Opening Remarks - Tim Howell
- 8:45-9:15 - Distinguished Club Program and Club Success Plan - Bill Greenham
- 9:15-10:45 - Being Effective Officers of Toastmasters Club (Panel Discussion)
- 9:15-10:45 - Enhancing Club Websites
- 10:30-11:00 - Registration for those attending just the Mark Hunter sessions
- 10:45-11:00 - Break
- 11:00-12:00 - Keynote Address: How to Prepare for a Speech Contest as a Contestant - Mark Hunter
- 12:00-1:00 - Lunch
- 1:00-3:45 - Coaching as a Toolkit of Leaders and Managers - Mark Hunter
- 3:45-4:00 - Closing Remarks
- 4:00 - Adjourn
Optional $7 Pizza lunch. Pay when you arrive. Or bring your own lunch.
Information on optional Friday night Fireworks show and Hotel information, as well as details on the Saturday activities, can be found in the Event Flier.
Please begin your registration by clicking the "Register" button above. When finished, you will receive a confirmation email with a ticket as a PDF document. Please print out your ticket and bring your ticket with you.
Check the Toastmasters District 55 Training Page for the latest information.
Toastmasters International, the Toastmasters International logo and all other Toastmasters International trademarks and copyrights are the sole property of Toastmasters International and may be used only by permission. The information on this Web site is for the sole use of Toastmasters’ members, for Toastmasters business only. It is not to be used for solicitation and distribution of non-Toastmasters materials or information.