Short sales are the hottest thing going on in the distressed real estate market, and the trend is only hotter now the government is handing out cash to the banks to entice them to get them done!
Today it comes as no surprise that everyone is or wants to be a Short Sale Expert. Well you've been to the rest, now come to the best. We will be featuring the best Short Sale experts in the Tri-State Area to teach and answer all your questions in our exclusive full day INTENSIVE workshop!
Come and Learn:
- An overview of the Short Sale Process.
- How to find your very first Short Sale Deal within the next 2 to 3 weeks.
- How to properly put the house under contract and disclose to the homeowner and bank your intentions to flip.
- How to Influence the BPO (Broker's Price Opinion).
- How to find a buyer in today's market and close for HUGE PROFITS.
- How to work around ALL Seasoning Issues
- Last, but not least, the "Ultimate Short Sale Technique".
Our experts for the evening:
- Nick Tang
Seating is limited to only 30 people, so make sure you claim your seat now!
- $10 for Community Pass Member but RSVP is required.*
- $30 for Non-Member but RSVP is required.
Walk-ins without RSVP'ing will be charged $50, provided that seating is available.
When & Where
New York Entrepreneurs & Startup Network (NYESN)
Whether you are just starting out in the world of business or are working on business number one-hundred, the New York Entrepreneurs & Startup Network's goal is to help you get potential partners, investors and funding.
You are here because you know this is the best time to start your own business, and your right! Established in 2013, today New York Entrepreneurs & Startup Network is the fastest growing organization serving the entrepreneur/startup community of the greater New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania area.
New York Entrepreneurs & Startup Network members include startups entrepreneurs, small business owners, angel and accredited investors, venture capital managers, crowdfunding experts, and people looking to enjoy the many benefits of being their own boss.
We invite you to learn more about New York Entrepreneurs & Startup Network, by joining us at our next networking, pitching or raising money through (joint ventures, syndications, crowdfunding) meeting.
Guests are always welcome and RSVP'ing is highly encouraged.