Please Note: Since this is a joint MPUG, Microsoft, and PMI event, your contact information entered at registration may be shared with all three organizations. Thank you!
As part of the PMI South Florida's Chapter Dinner, you are invited to attend their pre-dinner PM Tools Session on the New Project 2013 with presenter Greg Bailey. This session is FREE, however if you would like to attend the PMI Dinner and Keynote Session following our presentation, please visit this link for fee information.
Microsoft Project 2013 adds many new features to help project managers and their teams centralize project information, collaborate better, and present project information to managers and stakeholders. Project Online enables you to work virtually anywhere on almost any device. This webcast is for those who know the basics of project management using previous versions of Microsoft Project that want to learn how to be more effective using Microsoft Project 2013. You will learn to:
- Get started quickly with new Project Templates
- Run around the ribbon, the document, and backstage
- Add & Organize Tasks in your schedule
- Use the Task analyzer to untangle a messy Gantt chart
- Talk to your team without leaving Project by using built-in Lync features
- See who needs help with the Resource Planner
- Jazz up your presentation with timelines
- Show off project data with a whole new set of customizable reports
- Work from anywhere via Project Pro for Office 365 and SharePoint
- Extend Microsoft Project with Apps from the Office Store.
About the Presenter:
Greg Bailey has been helping companies automate their project management processes since 1984. His career has allowed him to work with industry leaders and visionaries to dramatically impact the bottom line. His remarkable energy, experience, and passion, has made Greg a frequent guest speaker at hundreds of project management events around the world. At PROJILITY, Greg is focused on delivering world-class project and portfolio management solutions that are affordable, easy to use, and powered by the Microsoft platform. PROJILITY Projects™ is a ready-to-go PMO solution ideal for midsized businesses and departments that need to quickly implement PPM best practices. PROJILITY Requests™ is a demand management application popular with leading Health organizations. PROJILITY Apps for Office and SharePoint help you work smarter. PROJILITY is a Microsoft Partner with a PPM Gold Certification and was the Microsoft 2012 PPM Partner of the Year.
The refreshments at this event are sponsored by Microsoft: