Dear esteemed faculty,
It’s time for the University of Phoenix South Florida Campus’ bi-annual General Faculty Meeting!
Date: Saturday, November 10thth
Time: 9:00 a.m. to noon
Place: Double Tree Hotel (on Sunrise Blvd at Sawgrass)
Come, learn, and get engaged with our FY2013 theme:
PORTRAITSOF SUCCESS: PRISMS OF POSSIBILITIES
Get ready to embrace and be champions in our five dimensions of success: Student Preparedness, Grading & Feedback, Academic Integrity, Student Assessment, and Scholarship.
Show solidarity by wearing the color assigned to your college:
· School of Business: Blue
· College of IS & T: Silver/Grey
· College of Education: White
· College of CJ & S: Black
· College of Nursing: Purple
· College of Humanities: Red
· College of Social Sciences: Orange
· College of Natural Sciences – Gold/Yellow
This meeting is vital for faculty development and helps attendees obtain valuable information regarding updates related to the campus and university. You will also be provided with updates from our Academic Council Committees.
In addition to being educated, there are additional benefits (minus the entertainment):
· able to network with your peers
· receive 3 CEUs (need a total of 8 for the calendar year)
· paid $75 for attendance
· served a delicious continental breakfast
· given a token of appreciation
Some of you may even take away an award! WOW! That’s something to look forward to!
So please SAVE THE DATE!
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Don’t forget to register online.
Please rsvp by October 31st!
Register at uopxsouthfloridagfm.eventbrite.com
Gail Ali, MS/CIS, PhD
Director of Academic Affairs