Online "pre-registration" has ended,
but you can still come to TVBS 2016!
The SOUL WARS TVBS
- July 11-15, 2016
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. daily
Online "pre-registration" has ended for administrative purposes, but there is loads of room for boys & girls and their friends! Use the map at right and bring your family and friends to register for TVBS on DAY 1! Walk-up registration begins at 8:00am sharp on Monday July 11 with all forms available on site. All children registering DAY 1 will still be placed in groups with their friends! We're excited for your family to join us!
HERE'S WHAT TO BRING AND HOW TO PREPARE FOR DAY 1:
1. Backpack: To carry lunch, water, towel and take-home items. Label with child's name.
2. Lunch: Send a sack lunch in your child's backpack for the 11:15 a.m. snack break.
3. Water: Pack 1 water bottle for each day Monday through Friday at TVBS.
4. Beach towel: Send daily as the kids get wet during recreation all 5 days.
5. Ziploc storage bag: Label and place in backpack to protect your child's take-homes.
6. Bathing suit: Wear suit daily under clothes. Kids dry & put clothes over suits after rec.
7. Be sure to sunblock at home before you arrive at TVBS daily.
8. Flip-flops: No "tennies" please. Flip-flops or sandals are worn daily by all children.
9. Daily offering: Send quarters and dollars. Our 2016 Haiti mission goal will be $11,000.
10. FOR KIDS WITH MEDS: Bring your meds on Day 1 - TVBS nurse will check them in.
Brought to you by Crossline Church and the GAMEDAY Children's program. Designed by Dean-o with his Children's Ministry Staff and volunteer team.
Click "Contact the Host" above to receive an answer within 24 hours.