Sons of Norway Annual Lutefisk & Meatball Dinner Jan. 26th
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Mark your calendar for the annual celebration of Norwegian Heritage,humorously known as the Stinky Fish, but affectionately called LUTEFISK. Members of Sverdrup Lodge 4-107 are making plans for our Lutefisk and Meatball Dinner.
- Tickets can be ordered online again.
- Select the hour you would like to attend, order on line and avoid the crowd and possibly the long wait.
- ONLINE TICKET SALES will stop at noon on Saturday. But come anytime that afternoon to buy at the door, though your wait may be long.
- LENA's LEFSE will also be available online or at the door on a limited basis. If you enjoyed it at the Thanksgiving or Christmas sales, here it is again!
- Lodge Fundraiser- ELK Raffle-buy a ticket online or at the door. A display will be set up on Saturday.
If you have questions about the online tickets,
Sons of Norway Sverdrup Lodge 04-107
Sverdrup Lodge is a member of Sons of Norway International Organization. We celebrate our Scandinavian heritage through exchange of culture, crafts, language, food and fellowship.
Plan ahead and save the website for next year. We had favorable response on the online tickets in 2012 and ae bringing that option back for you. Mange Takk!
Only one week left and the Lodge members are busy preparing for the arrival of 1,000 hungry people. You can also preorder and pay for Lefse and a Raffle Ticket on the 2013 6X6 Bull Elk Hunt. If you want to pay for everything on your credit card, please do and you can fill out the Raffle TIcket Stub when you attend. Please stop by the Raffle Ticket table on Saturday.
Another Lodge Event- Potatoe Klub Dinner coming up on March 9th. Find out details on Saturday or check the lodge website.
GOOGLE "2013 KLUB" too.
LOVE THAT SCANDINAVIAN FOOD? Mark your calendars for the Sons of Norway Klub Feed coming up on Saturday March 9th . Details can be found on the Sverdup webpage or order your online tickets at www.2013klub.eventbrite.com