San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Be among the first to tour the new Harbor Club at Prime, a boutique waterfront event space, from the Bohlsen Restaurant Group.
Enjoy cocktails and hors d'oeuvres, live music, and personal tours of the newly renovated venue, sister property to the adjacent Prime: An American Kitchen & Bar.
- Exclusive Wedding Consultation Q&A with celebrity event planner Michael Russo (MichaelRussoEvents.com).
- Informal Fashion Show with the top designers of The Wedding Salon of Manhasset (WeddingSalonOnline.com), including Vera Wang, with beauty by NuBest Salon and Spa (NuBestSalon.com).
- Vintage and Luxury Limousine show by All Star Limousine (allstarlimo.com) including the 1962 Rolls Royce seen in "The Backup Plan" starring Jennifer Lopez, an original 1933 Packard that graced the red carpets of "The Great Gatsby" premiers and the Geneva Car Show Car of the Year, a 1962 two tone Rolls Royce.
- Wedding Cake Display by La Bonne Boulengerie (LaBonneBoulangerie.com).
- Live Music by Bravura Entertainment (BravuraWeddings.com).
- Floral Displays by James Anthony Floral & Event Design (JamesAnthonyFloral.com), Flowers by Brian (FlowersByBrian.com), and The Showplace Floral & Event Design.
- Photography by Deja Vu Studios (DejaVuStudios.net).
- Videography by Joseph Edwards Films (JosephEdwardsNY.com).
When & Where
Bohlsen Restaurant Group
ABOUT BOHLSEN RESTAURANT GROUP (577 Main Street, Islip, NY 11751, 631.277.5400, www.brgroup.biz):The portfolio of leading Long Island dining establishments owned and operated by Michael Bohlsen and Kurt Bohlsen includes Gold Coast harborfront Prime: An American Kitchen & Bar and Harbor Club at Prime in Huntington; acclaimed by Newsday as #1 on Long Island, the four-star Monsoon: Asian Kitchen and Lounge in Babylon Village; top Zagat-rated Tellers: An American Chophouse and the chic and casual Verace: True Italian in Islip; neighborhood favorite Long Island’s Beachtree in East Islip; and the vibrant H2O: Seafood Grill in Smithtown. Across these seven establishments with more than 60,000 square feet, 1,650 seats and 500 employees, the third generation restaurateurs uphold the family reputation for mastering a critical mix of ingredients – service, style and cuisine – at the highest levels. A penchant for hard work matches a voracious appetite for learning what is worth their, and their diners’ extra dollar and attention. Michael and Kurt introduced Long Islanders to revolutionary systems for environmentally friendly water filtration and high quality wines on tap. They put on the menu socially conscious beef options and seafood selections that are internationally recognized as sustainable. They enable staff to showcase their talents in the most professional working environment from state-of-the-art kitchens to beautifully appointed dining rooms. They actively give back to better the communities they live and work in. Their family tradition is to foster a creative, high-performing and world-class atmosphere for all in their realm. Media Contact: Rachel Yarmosh, The Bohlsen Restaurant Group, firstname.lastname@example.org, 631.277.5400