Soligent and OutBack Power Training in Miami!
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
OutBack Power Training - Miami
Please join us for a Soligent and OutBack Power training in Miami, FL! Six NABCEP Continuing Education Credits will be awarded for your attendance. Breakfast and Lunch will be served at 8:00 am and 11:30 am, respectively.
Tuesday, August 20th
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Courtyard Miami Downtown
200 SE 2nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33131
$28.00 / person
Training topics include:
- Introduction to OutBack Power pre-wired systems
- Assessing the power and energy needs of customers
- Discussion of sizing off-grid versus grid hybrid systems
- Sizing batteries
- The Radian - benefits of the GS8048 and GS7048E
- Introduction to the MATE 3
- FLEXcoupled - Complete and easy AC coupling solutions
- How to work with charge controllers
- Introduction of the FM Extreme
- Troubleshooting systems
To learn more about OutBack Power products, click here.
When & Where
Soligent and OutBack Power
Soligent is the largest and most comprehensive full-service distributor of renewable energy products in the Americas. Working with our national network of qualified solar installers, we design and supply solar electric systems for business, residential and government applications.
OutBack Power is a privately held company headquartered in Arlington, WA, and is the leading designer and manufacturer of advanced power electronics for renewable energy, backup power, marine and mobile applications.