SolidWorks Simulation: Efficiently evaluate performance, improve quality, and boost product innovation. This session looks at multiple types of analysis from static to fatigue to motion.
SolidWorks Simulation Test Drive Topics:
- Static Analysis - Materials, fixtures, loads, and mesh
- Thermal Analysis - Conduction, convection, and radiation
- Drop Test Analysis - Height/velocity, orientation, and target
- Optimization Analysis - Variables, constraints, and goals
- Fatigue Analysis - Loading cycles, failure criterion, and damage
- Flow Simulation - Fluids, boundary conditions, flow trajectories
- Motion Analysis - Motors, forces, tracing paths
GoEngineer delivers software, technology and expertise that enable companies to unlock design innovation and deliver better products faster. With more than 30 years experience and thousands of customers in high tech, medical, machine design, energy and other industries, GoEngineer provides best-in-class design solutions from SOLIDWORKS, Stratasys, CAMWorks and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).