SOLIDWORKS Composer: Leverage 3D CAD data from any CAD system to produce professional technical publications concurrently with product development. This session covers 3D animation to high-res raster graphics and more.
SOLIDWORKS Composer Test Drive Topics:
- Basic operations, such as navigating and annotating your CAD data
- Publishing 2D high-resolution raster graphics images
- Publishing 2D vector graphics images
- Creating online 3D applications
- Producing interactive 3D animations
- Updating CAD geometry
Enhancements you make:
- Provide a high-quality image for the manual cover
- Create a parts list suitable for both hardcopy and online technical illustrations
- Create an interactive product demo for viewing with 3DVIA Composer Player
- Create a 3D animation that depicts a service procedure
Update your images and animation with 3DV-X1 design changes.
GoEngineer delivers software, technology and expertise that enable companies to unlock design innovation and deliver better products faster. With more than 30 years experience and thousands of customers in high tech, medical, machine design, energy and other industries, GoEngineer provides best-in-class design solutions from SOLIDWORKS, Stratasys, CAMWorks and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).