San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tickets to the event are SOLD OUT!
Children and families are welcome!
Celebrating Nancy's Heroes (These are committed individuals and groups working toward safer communities)
- Jill Ellis, Exec. Director & Co-Founder of the Center for Early Intervention & Deafness (CEID)
- Aaron Ortiz, East Bay Community Services
- Bishop Robert "Bob" Jackson, Acts Full Gospel Church of God in Christ
- George Mark Children's House
- Bay Area Youth EMT
- Legal Crusader $10,000 (15 dinner and drink tickets & VIP access)
- Freedom Fighter $5,000 Platinum (10 dinner and drink tickets & VIP access)
- Justice Seeker $2,500 Gold (8 dinner and drink tickets & VIP access)
- Truth Speaker $1,000 Silver (6 dinner and drink tickets & VIP access)
- Community Advocate $500 Bronze (4 dinner and drink tickets & VIP access)
- Friends of Nancy $250 (2 dinner and drink tickets & VIP access)
Win an iPad! Entry cost includes a raffle ticket for your chance to win an iPad & other great prizes. There will also be a Bouncy Castle, Sno-Cones, and a Photo-Booth!
Any Questions? Please email the team at NancyOMalleyforDA@gmail.com or visit www.nancyomalleyforda.org.
Nancy O'Malley for District Attorney Campaign 2014 ~ FPPC# 1322240 ~ 909 Marina Village Parkway #338, Alameda, CA 94501