1.5 Hours of Participatory MCLE Credit
11:30 am -Noon Sign-in and BYO Lunch
noon - 1:30 pm Presentation
Winning your case in court is only half the battle. It’s a fact that some people hide their assets to avoid paying debts and judgments. Learn how to find and reach that hidden money. Civil remedies, real estate, finance and sleuthing are some of the components.
- what questions you need to ask
- where you should look for hidden funds and assets
- how to read financial statements
- what you can expect from a judge
- how far can you go
- various investigatory technique
A veteran collections attorney of 39 years, he is well-known for representing Ronald Goldman’s father in collecting the multi-million dollar civil judgment against O.J. Simpson.
When & Where
Alameda County Law Library
The Alameda County Law Library provides access to legal information.