San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn the basic art & technique of the age old craft of stained glass. Skills learned include pattern-making, glass cutting, panel assembly, soldering and cementing. You’ll practice your skills while building a 10x16 panel. Upon completion of the course, you will have the fundamental skills necessary for making basic stained glass windows, mosaics and more.
Dates: Thursday, April 24th to June 12th
8 consecutive Thursdays evenings
Other Stained Glass Classes to Consider:
- Weekend Beginner Workshop where everyone builds a panel exercising their newly learned skills.
- Micro Stained Glass Class is a crash course of all aspects of stained glass window making in only 3 hours.
Click here to schedule a class for your group.
- Class tuition includes use of studio tools and video tutorial sent via email prior to each class period.
- Materials for projects are paid by the student at the end of each class period.
- Adults only or 16 yrs or above if accompanied by a student parent.
- Rescheduling and cancellations are only accepted up to 10 days before the event date. Call studio and our sales associate will be happy to assist you to cancel or reschedule. A 20% fee will be charged on cancellations. Allow 30 day for refunds.