Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Registration is now open for the Solar ABCs final Stakeholder Meeting in San Francisco, California on July 11, 2013. This meeting will provide the 2013 updates of all major Solar ABCs programs and related activities. This meeting is free to attend and is scheduled as an Intersolar North America Conference side event. Please register and plan to attend.
Opening Remarks, Holly Thomas, U.S. Department of Energy
Introduction to Solar ABCs, Andrew Rosenthal, New Mexico State University
Overview of Solar ABCs Activities, Larry Sherwood, Sherwood Associates
Ground Fault Protection Improvements to Prevent Fires, Greg Ball, DNV
New UL 1703 PV System Fire Classification Test
- Christopher Flueckiger, Underwriters Laboratories
- Bill Brooks, Brooks Engineering
- Study Report: PV Module Frame Grounding and Corrosion Issues, Greg Ball, BEW Engineering
New Standards Development
- Nameplate, Datasheet and Sampling Requirements for PV Modules — Christopher Flueckiger, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- Update on Publishing Requirement for IEC 61853-1 (Module performance testing), Alex Mikonowicz, PowerMark
Updates to the 2014 National Electrical Code, Ward Bower
SEIA Codes and Standards Committee, Joe Cain
Conforming U.S. and International Safety Standards
- Status of the U.S. Adoption of IEC 61730 — Christopher Flueckiger, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
IEEE Standards Update, Michael Coddington, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
IEC Technical Committee 82 Update, George Kelly, IEC TC 82 Secretariat
International Quality Assurance Task Force, John Wohlgemuth, National Renewable Energy Laboratory