SOFTBALL SPEED, POWER AND EXPLOSION CAMP- Elite Athletic Performance 360- Sundays April 7, 14, 21, May 5, 12, 19- Time: Various 1.5 hours- Location: MFA Facility New Brighton-Cost: $249
Sunday, April 7, 2013 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM (CDT)
New Brighton, MN
MINNESOTA FASTPITCH ACADEMY (MFA)
Elite Athletic Performance 360
SOFTBALL SPEED, POWER, AND EXPLOSION CAMP
6 Week Program
Dates & Times:
Sunday April 7th- 9:30-11am
Sunday April 14th- 3:30-5:00pm
Sunday April 21- 9:30-11am
Sunday May 5th- 9:30-11am
Sunday May 12- 9:30-11am
Sunday May 19th- 9:30-11am
Location: MFA Facility
899 3rd St. SW, Suite 6
New Brighton, MN 55112
Deposit to Reserve Spot: $150
TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Softball players are high- energy athletes who are primarily involved in quick, explosive movements such as bounding out of the box, thrusting out to steal a base or jumping high into the air for a line drive. Our clinic will teach Softball Players how to move faster with more explosiveness than ever before. Pitchers will develop more velocity while fielders will learn how to pack on the muscle, which will lead to improved hitting.
WHAT TO EXPECT -Strength and Flexibility Training
Learn how to warm up properly – not the traditional warm up that often leads to injuries! Become skilled at strength training exercises to optimize hitting potential. Master the exercise techniques to reduce injuries while increasing speed and power.
True Functional Training
Dramatically increase batting avg. and power stats! Learn specific rotational exercises, which will increase your bat and pitching speed. Add specific rotational exercises to improve lower back and hip strength.
Speed and Acceleration Training
· Maximize your acceleration to beat ground balls out at first
· Develop correct sprinting mechanics
· Discover why jogging is a waste of time for baseball players
· Learn overspeed-training techniques to dramatically increase your base stealing potential
· Increase first speed acceleration through Ericʼs proven methods
· Become skilled at resisted speed training protocol to increase base stealing percentage
· Develop lateral angle quickness and foot speed allowing you to get to that hard to reach ground ball
· Discover how plyometrics links the gap between speed and strength
Also included in the program is Nutrition Coaching, which provides research-supported guidelines, in-depth nutrition recommendations, and practical tips, to get the most out of your sports nutrition. Learn how to be your best as a softball player by being fully hydrated and fueled before you start a game, by rehydrating and refueling during exercise, and by promoting a full recovery afterward.
“Eric was instrumental in turning my career around. The 3 months I spent training with EAP made me stronger, more flexible and more explosive. I am now able to get more out of my body than I ever have before while also being more free from arm soreness and injury than at any time during my high school career.”
- Maddie Bilse, Eden Prairie, MN
Athletes will be broken into groups by age. There will be a 1:6 coach to player ratio.
Parents are free to watch clinic from designated viewing area.
Questions regarding the SPEED, POWER, EXPLOSION?
call Eric Kraut at 952-452-0513
1. Full Amount On-line
2. Check payable with full amount or deposit to Minnesota Fastpitch Academy
send check to 899 3rd Ave. SW, Suite 6, New Brighton, MN 55112
3. Deposit Designated Amount On-Line To Reserve Spot
(visit "our calendar" at www.minnesotafastpitchacademy.com, click camp deposits online and follow directions displayed)
PLEASE NOTE: Final Balance Due First Day of Camp!