Socially Green: Art, Culture & Lifestyle w/ GreenStreetSF & SF Green Film Festival
Thursday, January 10, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
- Socially Green is a meet and greet event series for green startup companies, eco entrepreneurs, eco concious media/bloggers, eco designers and local green business owners. Meet the organizers of San Francisco Green Film Festival and Green Street SF. Join Socially Green here: http://www.meetup.com/sociallygreen/
- About SF Green Film Festival:
The San Francisco Green Film Festival (SFGFF) returns May 30-June 5, 2013 as the Bay Area’s leading event for films and media that explore the relationship between people and the planet. Launched in 2011, SFGFF presents an annual film festival as well as year-round community screenings and events in the San Francisco Bay Area. SFGFF’s mission is to increase public awareness of the environment through forward-thinking programs of films and discussions. SFGFF brings critical and contemporary environmental issues to local audiences and, in the process, highlights the vital work of our many partners, including local businesses, schools, and non-profit organizations. Themes at the 2012 Festival ranged from climate change to food and agriculture, land use, energy, green design, and the future of cities. 2013 themes will include water, green chemistry, biodiversity and eco-fashion. The Festival’s Closing Night celebrations, June 5, 2013, take place on the United Nations’ World Environment Day.
- Follow: http://twitter.com/sfgreenfilmfest
- Like: https://www.facebook.com/sfgreenfilmfest
- About GreenStreetSF:
GreenStreetSF.org is a professional merchants group for anyone from ecologically-minded consumers to green entrepreneurs and startups who want to connect with other professionals and innovators in the burgeoning green industry landscape. Our mission is to accelerate education and economic development for green initiatives in fashion, design and technology and promote awareness about better living through sustainable practices and greener lifestyle choices.
- Follow: https://twitter.com/greenstreetsf
- Like: https://www.facebook.com/greenstreetsf
- Join Socially Green at http://www.meetup.com/sociallygreen/
When & Where
GreenStreetSF is a professional networking group for anyone from ecologically-minded consumers to green entrepreneurs and startups who want to connect with other professionals and innovators in the burgeoning green industry landscape. Our mission is to promote education and economic development for green initiatives in fashion, design and technology and awareness about better living through sustainable practice and greener lifestyle choices.