Social Video Q&A with Chris Pirillo - Webinar 002
Wednesday, July 9, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
Every day, I'm asked questions related to video engagements on YouTube (and beyond).
As an attendee, YOU can submit a question to be addressed by me for the entire group to hear. In this way, you will decide the direction and flow of this live, online event - as it will be for every webinar I might do in the future.
In the previous webinar, attendees asked and I answered:
- How do you see smaller creators on YouTube supporting themselves if AdSense doesn't pay well enough?
- How can you adapt your business strategy when former models are rendered obsolete?
- How do you determine what separates you from everybody else so you know what value you can bring to the table?
- How do you cultivate a healthy community that reciprocates that value?
- How do you identify, utilize, and reward the unquantifiable virtues of that community?
- How do you streamline your process to minimize time/financial expenditure and ensure that your endeavor remains sustainable?
- How do you get sponsorships?
- How does PewDiePie (as just one example of someone who works very successfully within the paradigm) make $4 million a year on YouTube?
- Are ads -- as they exist now -- a "race to the bottom?"
- How do you handle the pushback from people who don't understand or agree with the way you choose to do business?
- How do you pick safe business partners?
- What is a "dummy" contract?
- How do you create a business plan in a field where business plans may not already exist?
What questions would you like me to answer for you in THIS webinar? Register now!