Social Tots! (Vancouver Westside)
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:00 AM - Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 11:00 AM (PDT)
Let’s play! Let’s get out! Let’s get on the go!
Looking to get out of the house? Wondering where to go and what to do? Want something different each week? Social Tots is a 7-week "on the go” program for moms and their tots aged 0-4 years. Moms and tots meet on Wednesday mornings at various times and locations in and around the Westside of Vancouver. Classes are primarily in the Kitsilano area.
A fun and affordable way to check-out a wide variety of classes for your toddler!
This program happens every Wednesday from May 16th – June 27th. Space is limited to 10 moms! Late registrations are welcome, space permitting, and price will be pro-rated after purchase. Missed classes can be made-up in our fall session.
Moms and tots in this session will participate in:
- May 16, 10am : Storytime and crafts activity at Pottery Barn Kids
- May 23, 9:30am: Dance Class at BrightStars Performing Arts
- May 30, 11:30am: Art Class at 4Cats Art Studio
- June 6, 10:30am: Gymnastics Class at Phoenix Gymnastics
- June 13, 10:30am: Music Together Class with West Side Music Together
- June 20, 10:00am: Art Walk for Strollers with artist Catherine Pulkinghorn
- June 27, 10:00am: Wrap-up shopping/social event at Cowboys & Angels Toy Store, 4th Ave
All sessions are in the morning, and exact times & locations are emailed on request, or upon registration.
Although the program is geared towards ages 1-3, ANYONE aged 0-4 is welcome! If your child is less than 1 year old, just be prepared to participate a little more :)
$12 per session or $20 for two sessions ($10/$17 for members). Just $5 per session for any additional children (1-4). Children under 1 are no charge.
If you'd like to attend all sesssions, please contact me for a special package rate.
Have questions? Email Angie - email@example.com