Join Michael Mettler of Achieva Marketing Group and Susan Newton of Development Strategies Plus in an interactive discussion about how social media can play a pivotal role in communications and outreach channels for your nonprofit organization.
Come learn about:
- What social media is and how nonprofits should use it.
- The changing communications landscape.
- The benefits and risks of social media.
- Aligning your social media and organizational goals.
- Online reputation management.
The Non-Profit Learning Center
The Learning Center for NonProfits, sponsored by Walla Walla Community College and the Sherwood Trust, exists to provide on-going training, resources, and education to current and prospective board members and staff of nonprofits on current and challenging issues as well as to encourage peer networks that foster sharing and collaboration among local members of our nonprofit community.