Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Social Media Week – Santa Monica Simulcast
Wednesday, September 26th from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Can’t make it to London, missed your flight to Hong Kong? No worries, we’ll be live streaming our top picks from all over world this week. Stop by and check out how Social Media’s changing our world right here at Cross Campus – jet lag and awkward security guard grope not included.
- Socialympics: Lessons Learned from the Games / 9:00 am - 11:00 am / London
- Facebook Marking ROI: A Master Class with Nokia, The Social Partners, Play.com and the Humane Society hosted by Engage Sciences / 11:00 am - 1:00 pm / London
- Coworking, Start-Ups and the Freelancer Rights Movement / 1:15 pm - 2:15 pm / Berlin
- Social Games: Bane or Paragon of Social Media? / 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm / Los Angeles
- Socially Charged Fashion: How Social + Mobile are Building Brands from the Bottom Up, Hosted by Nokia / 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm / Los Angeles
- Personalization Using Social Data in a World of Noise / 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm / London