San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Social Media Week – Santa Monica Simulcast
Wednesday, September 26th from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Can’t make it to London, missed your flight to Hong Kong? No worries, we’ll be live streaming our top picks from all over world this week. Stop by and check out how Social Media’s changing our world right here at Cross Campus – jet lag and awkward security guard grope not included.
- Socialympics: Lessons Learned from the Games / 9:00 am - 11:00 am / London
- Facebook Marking ROI: A Master Class with Nokia, The Social Partners, Play.com and the Humane Society hosted by Engage Sciences / 11:00 am - 1:00 pm / London
- Coworking, Start-Ups and the Freelancer Rights Movement / 1:15 pm - 2:15 pm / Berlin
- Social Games: Bane or Paragon of Social Media? / 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm / Los Angeles
- Socially Charged Fashion: How Social + Mobile are Building Brands from the Bottom Up, Hosted by Nokia / 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm / Los Angeles
- Personalization Using Social Data in a World of Noise / 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm / London
When & Where
Cross Campus is the leading collaborative, on-demand work space and business event venue in Los Angeles. With a focus on design & user experience, best-in-class event programming, and a diverse community of innovative members, Cross Campus has become known as "the nerve center of Silicon Beach." Founded in 2012 in Santa Monica, Cross Campus is expanding throughout Southern California.