Seating is limited to 120
We'll feed you (thanks to Pillsbury), talk about events happening throughout the week and host 2 spectacular panels.
[8:00 - 8:30AM] Breakfast & Networking
[8:30 - 9:15AM] Panel 1 - "Social + Cultural Institutions - Using Social Media for Community Collaboration"
- Beth Beck, Human Exploration and Operations Public Outreach Manager, NASA (@BethBeck)
- Ryan Hill, Director of Digital Learning Programs at the Hirshorn
- Pam Wright, Director of Open Government and Digitilization, National Archives
Moderated by Bonnie Shaw, Dir. of Strategy, iStrategyLabs, @bon_zai)
[9:15 - 9:25AM] Panel swap and coffee refill
[9:25 - 10:00AM] Panel 2 - "Building Social Businesses"
- Mindy Finn, Strategic Partnerships, Twitter (@mindyfinn)
- Justin Thorp, Marketing manager, HelloWallet (@thorpus)
- Corrie Davidson, Google DC Community Manager (@googledc)
- Jim Gatto, Partner, Pillsbury Law, Leader of Social Media, Entertainment and Technology Team @Get_Set_Law
Moderated by Peter Corbett, CEO, iStrategyLabs (@corbett3000)
[10:00am] Closing & Exit
When & Where
iStrategyLabs is a digital agency that invents ways to engage communities online and off. We’re a passionate group of strategists, designers, developers and producers capable of building everything from apps, to animations, to massive festivals and social strategies that transform organizations.