Social Media Week Charity #Eavenar 10 speakers 16-17 Feb
Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 12:00 PM - Friday, February 17, 2012 at 10:00 PM (PST)
What is it?
We will all speak or be interviewed on special Social Media topics. Under $1 per presenter.
PLUS explain how we do Empire Avenue.
You can purchase tickets here in Eventbrite for $9.95
For log in instructions please go to our event page at http://twebevent.com/eavenar.
You will get incredible learning plus a huge chance to promote Empire Avenue and yourself during the 2 days.
Every participant will be able to download video of the full event. Plus they will recieve a free download of the newly published updated version of "Walking Down the Avenue" by Alan Jobe.
#EAveNAR will be part of Social Media Week and will run on 16-17 February from noon Pacific
The event will be held on a start of the the art webinar platform and you will be amazed at what you will see.
10 key note speakers. Other participants can also apply to do short presentations.
Speakers confirmed so far include...
- Cyndee Haydon on Work Flow and Photo Video Sharing.
- Steven Healey on Connect.me
- Steve Cassady on Linked In and Twitter chats
- Knikkolette Church on Facebook
- Julia Hull on Conetent Management
- Carece Slaughter on Video Webinars (first up at 12.30 Pacific)
- Keri Jaehnig on Community
- Axel Schultze on Networking online and maximising your Social Presences
- Michael Q Todd on Twitter and integrating Twitter and other social networks with Empire Avenue
This event costs money to run. Any money left over will go to charity.
Tickets are $9.95
You can purchase tickets here in Eventbite by clicking the Pay Pal or Credit Card link above
Looking forward to being part of this
Read more about my work and take 30secs to vote for me at http://shortyawards.com/mqtodd