With a lineup of over 50 speakers, the Social Media Summit 2013 is streamlining the latest and the greatest in Social Media today!
The two-day Social Media Summit and Expo features the nation’s top social media experts, as well as Hawaii’s own top social media influencers. The event is held at the Neal Blaisdell Center in Honolulu on October 25 and 26, 2013 from 9:00am- 4:00pm-Registrations open at 8:15am!
The event covers the latest social media trends such as: Social media strategy, analytics, law, community management and crowd source funding.
Featured speakers & topics include (but not limited to):
• Peter Shankman: “Being Sociable-Why Posting & Tweeting is Nowhere Near Enough”
• Nick Unsworth: “How to Build Authority and Attract Ideal Clients Using Facebook Marketing”
• Adam Singer: “Social Media Analytics”
• Yan Budman: “Crowd Source Funding”
• Elijah Yip: “Technically Legal: A primer of Social Networking and the Law”
• John Chamberlin: “Social Media-Is it About You or Them?”
• Poni & Andrew Askew: “Building a Mobile Food Community”
• Sue Kunimune: “ Beyond LinkedIn 101-Building and Expanding Your Reach”
In conjunction with the Hawaii Social Media Summit, the Social Media Expo held on October 25-26 provides the opportunity for businesses and organizations to present their latest products and services through exhibits and live presentations to a social media savvy audience.
• Hawaii Social Media Summit October 25-26, 2013; 9:00am- 4:00pm
• $200/ticket (2 Day Pass)
• Hawaii Social Media Expo October 25-26, 2013; 10:00am-3:00pm.
• Expo is free and open to the public
• Location: Neal Blaisdell Center, 777 Ward Ave. Honolulu, HI 96814
For more event details, visit www.hawaiitechevents.com