Join Us for Week 1 of Social Media Summer Camp
Blogging for Business
We will talk about blogging as a way to generate several high-quality leads that quickly convert to quality customers and clients.
- Why every business owner needs a blog in today's
- How to set-up a blog in 4 quick and easy steps
- Find out why most small business blogs fail...and how YOU can avoid that!
We will start promptly at 10:45. Time will be provided for Networking before and afterwards. Your Laptop is not required but maybe helpful.
Details and Registration for remaining Social Medial Summer Camp Classes below
- July 24th - Introduction to Social Media for Your Business- Register Here
- July 31st - Facebook for Your Business- Register Here
- August 7th - Twitter for Your Business- Register Here
- August 14th - Google + for Your Business- Register Here
Discover the best platforms, best practices, and strategies for your business For all those thoroughly confused about the importance and use of social media. We hope to break the topics down to as simple as one two three
See you there!
For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
When & Where
KLT Labs/Startup Websmiths
KLT Labs was born out of an idea to help small business owners navigate their way into successful integration of social media, Web 2.0 Marketing Strategies as well as Traditional Effective Marketing Components. We bring with us over 13 years of experience in owning our own business, developing blogs, integrating social media into marketing practices, and a true drive to help make small businesses more successful.
We believe that we are Community Builders…. As a wonderful Colleague often says “Build your Business around Your Community and Your Community will build your Business!”