Social Media Overload - Making Sense of it All
Thursday, June 18, 2009 from 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM (EDT)
Watertown, United States
Boston's Social Media Breakfast is organized by Bob Collins and brings together social media experts, business leaders, marketers and entrepreneurs for a morning of networking, sharing of ideas and discovery.
As our summer tour continues, our next venue will be held in Watertown, MA at the offices of Communispace Corporation. The very talented, driven and supportive Diane Hessan, CEO of Communispace, was gracious enough to open their amazing "Fenway" meeting room for our next breakfast.
SMB 14: Social Media Overload - Making Sense of it All
- There are over 6,000 new blogs every ten minutes.
- There will be an estimated 250,000 different Social Networks by 2010.
- Most people who belong to a Social Network, belong to more than one.
- Social Networks users represent one third of the total Internet user base in the U.S.
How do you stay on top of all that information? How do you make sense of it all?
How do you manage the Information overload, and bring value to your life, your business and better engage your on-line presence?
How to listen & engage within Multitude of Connected Communities - Aggregation Strategies that work & Semantics that matter.
SMB14 will feature presentations by some of Boston's most advanced thinkers in Digital, Community & Social Marketing, semantic research, applications and new social network aggregation visionaries. The presenters will share their vision of the world to come and how to successfully listen & engage within the growing multitude of Connected Communities with strategies that work & semantics that matter.
- Michael Durwin, Creative Director turned 3.0 entrepreneur & Chief Creative Guy at Gathr.Me
- Marta Kagan, Bonafide Marketing Genius & Managing Director, US for Espresso (integrated marketing agency)
* Official Social Media Breakfast website
* SMB FriendFeed room
Creating Content / Making Media?
* Please use the tags #SMB14
Please contact Bob Collins at RobertCollins86 @ gmail.com