Social Media / Networking for Business
Ends Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 7:00 PM (EDT)
SOCIAL MEDIA / NETWORKING FOR BUSINESS
I'm the founder of two successful blogs, Leafygreen.info & Bergenation. These blogs have grown in part to do with word of mouth, but mostly word of the internet. I've used Social Media and Networking to make them grow. We've done a great job and here are some secrets to my success.
The workshop is designed to give you more than a basic understanding of what you need to do to make your business grow on the internet thus producing more clients and business. The workshop is hands-on. I will show you the following topics...
• Social Media & Networking – an intro to this emerging trend
• YourCompanysWebsite.com – make your site stand out from the rest
• Blogging – the who, what, when and why, both good and bad
• Social Sites – twitter, facebook, youtube, google, etc
• HELP !! – now what do i do ???
You will all get to download a digital copy of the workshop outline and any supporting material after the workshop is over. The building has wifi so feel free to bring your notebooks & if you plan on tweeting use hashtag #socialbiz1021.
October 21, 2009 from 7PM to 9:30 with time for questions after 9:30.
More details, questions, comments, email consulting AT m1k3k.com