Leverage Social Media to Acquire & Retain More Customers
The Social Media Camp Workshop Series brings together top experts in the industry in a series of 1-day, intensive, practical, and hands-on workshops.
Format: Four, 90-minute sessions plus an optional working lunch with one of the trainers.
This workshop will help you take what you learned at SMC and put it into practice, and/or help you fine tune and maximize the social media initiatives you have in place already.
When: Friday, October 5, 9:00AM - 4:30PM
Where: Vancouver Island Conference Centre
- Chris Burdge: Advanced Social Media Strategy, Google+ for Business
- Don Power: 10 Twitter Tips, Tools and Tactics You Probably Never Heard Of
- Heather Clifford: Maximizing Facebook for Business. EdgeRank Explained and What it Means to Your Business.
- Jason Miles: Pinterest Expert and author of "Pinterest Power"
PLUS, you will receive complete copies of all the workshop materials including an easy-to-use Social Media Strategy template.
What you will learn:
- How to retain existing customers, attract new customers and effectively leveraging social media grow your business.
- How to create an effective Social Media Strategy and Daily Action Plan
- Learn the secrets of optimizing LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+.
- Tips to leverage social media to increase your website's search engine optimization.
- How to set-up a professional Pinterest profile.
- You’ll learn how to make money, get noticed, and expand your reach on Pinterest and learn what really works, from the author of "Marketing on Pinterest" someone who is actually successfully leveraging Pinterest for business impact.
- And much, much more...
What attendees are saying:
What attendees are saying:
"I was able to go home and that evening start applying so many of the useful tools & knowledge that was shared!"
"This was absolutely the best Social Media presentations I have attended."
"Well worth attending. I learned a lot and it's great for people who are new to social media."
"If you want to learn from the experts in the field of Social Media and how it can work for your personal and business success, check out the SMC workshops or conferences. @AJGeorgeFire"
"Great Seminar! Paul Holmes is hilarious! Enjoyed myself and learned so much!"
"The SMC in Nanaimo was a great experience. All four speakers were knowledgable on their topics and had the ability to answer pretty much all of our questions."
When & Where
Social Media Camp
Social Media Camp in Canada's premiere social media conference, bringing together the brightest social media minds in North America for 2-days of social media exploration, sharing & teaching, with a large dash of networking.