Restaurant Series: Benchmarking Performance and Financial Reporting Tools
- Business & Professional
- SBA Entrepreneur Center, San Francisco CA
In just a few short hours, this information-packed seminar will review the essential strategies and best practices a business or organization should understand in order to successfully get started with social media marketing. We will talk about:
• What social media marketing really is and why it’s important;
• Various social media networks and tools: how they interact, ways to leverage their strengths, and how to evaluate them for best use for your business or organization;
• How other businesses are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships, and drive sales and engagement;
• How to incorporate it into your business life without losing productivity.
You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions… share your experiences… and network with your peers. And you’ll leave this high-powered seminar with real-world insights and knowledge that you can put to work immediately, to help your business succeed.
Parking: Commercial lots nearby – we encourage public transit – there is a Bart station right outside
*Sorry, No Refunds.
The San Francisco Small Business Development Center (SBDC) provides free, confidential one-on-one business counseling and low cost workshops for existing small businesses and ready-to-launch start-ups. The SBDC…..Your source for free professional consultants.
For a full list of classes at the SBA Entrepreneur Center click HERE.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.