San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Small Business Digital Toolkit: Social Media Fundamentals
Learn about the key components of building an online presence for your business! This course will teach you how to develop and manage an effective online strategy using web technologies and social media. Total course hours: 1 session, 3 hours.
You will learn about:
- The benefits and skills needed to build a company website
- Understanding the fundamentals of social media
- Leveraging social media platforms to build a digital brand that complements your physical brand
- Using digital tools, like e-commerce and online advertising, to amplify your business's reach
- Accessing the Small Business Digital Toolkit documents in the Business Library
When & Where
NYC Department of Small Business Services
The NYC Department of Small Business Services helps unlock economic potential and create economic security for all New Yorkers by connecting New Yorkers to good jobs, creating stronger businesses, and building a fairer economy in neighborhoods across the five boroughs.
You can register for all of our free courses on Eventbrite. For questions about individual courses or to register over the phone, please contact an Account Manager at one of our NYC Business Solutions Centers or reach out to one of our NYC Small Business Technology Coalition or Immigrant Business Initiative partners.
For more information on all of SBS' services, go to nyc.gov/sbs.