San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Small Business Digital Toolkit: Social Media Fundamentals
Learn about the key components of building an online presence for your business! This course will teach you how to develop and manage an effective online strategy using web technologies and social media. Total course hours: 1 session, 3 hours.
You will learn about:
- The benefits and skills needed to build a company website
- Understanding the fundamentals of social media
- Leveraging social media platforms to build a digital brand that complements your physical brand
- Using digital tools, like e-commerce and online advertising, to amplify your business's reach
- Accessing the Small Business Digital Toolkit documents in the Business Library
When & Where
NYC Business Solutions
NYC Business Solutions is a set of no cost services offered by the NYC Department of Small Business Services to help businesses start, operate and expand in New York City. Whether you're an entrepreneur, running a small business or a large corporation, NYC Business Solutions can work for you – for free.
You can register for all of our free courses on Eventbrite. For questions about individual courses or to register over the phone, please contact an Account Manager at one of our NYC Business Solutions Centers.