San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is the first in a series of workshops that will provide small business owners and entrepreneurs with the tools to leverage social media to grow their business and compete online. In our first workshop, we will focus on the world’s largest social network – Facebook.
During the workshop, small business owners and entrepreneurs will learn everything from how to build a free Facebook page for their business, to using their page to attract new customers and maintain connections with current ones. People like to work with those who they know, like and trust, and because this old adage still stands true, it's critical for small businesses to capitalize on opportunities to stay top-of-mind with their customers and to build passionate and loyal brand advocates. We'll help you not just create an online community, but will give you tips and tricks to translate online engagement into in-store traffic and business.
- How to develop an effective Facebook marketing strategy.
- 10 steps for creating a Facebook page that gets “likes.”
- What you need to know about Facebook in 2014 and how you can use this knowledge to get more fans and business!
- 5 rules for engagingwith your fans.
- The critical factors that determine if your fans see your posts (Facebook’s latest algorithm changes).
- What types of content your fans care about and how to easily create it.
- 3 tips for creating #content that @connects.
- 7 essential steps to get your posts “liked.”
- Key strategies to position you as an expert and gain more fans.
- Promotions that work and will bring you new customers.
- Learn from successful business case studies and proven methodologies.
OMPR’s events help local small business owners and entrepreneurs use marketing and public relations tactics to build a community around their business and reach new customers.
When & Where
Orapin Marketing + Public Relations
We work with family and founder-owned small business owners who want to make a living doing what they love. We give guidance and support to help them grow so they can focus on doing more of what they started the business for in the first place.
We are a full service agency that helps clients get to a place where they can connect the dots between the dollars they spend and the customers they get. We offer strategic marketing and public relations consulting, planning and implementation, message development and branding, media and community relations, social media consulting and management, online marketing, copy writing and content development, events and promotions, and print and web design.