Social Media for Nonprofits- Silicon Valley
Thursday, July 26, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (PDT)
Mountain View, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On July 26, 2012, Social Media for Nonprofits will bring together nonprofit decision-makers and supporters from the SV Bay Area to share practical tips and tools for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy. Speakers will address a variety of topics in a series of short TED-meets-Twitter style talks and interactive workshops.
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Directors & Founders
- Development & Online Marketing Professionals
- Marketing & Communications Staff
- Nonprofit Bloggers and Media
- Board Members & Volunteers
- Nonprofit Consultants
- Actionable insights for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy
- How to incorporate social media into your fundraising and marketing efforts
- How to maximize your presence on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Lessons learned by leading nonprofit practitioners and consultants
- Measurement, analysis, and dash boarding best practices
- How to recruit and engage volunteers using social media
- Incredible networking opportunity with like-minded peers
- Free and easy-to-use platforms and resources
- Going viral with video
Conference registration includes access to the full-day program, access to all breakouts, continental breakfast, lunch, and entry to the evening networking cocktail reception.
Refund Policy: All ticket sales are final. We do not offer refunds or cancellation. You may transfer your ticket to another attendee.
When & Where
Social Media For Nonprofits
Social Media for Nonprofits is the world’s premier conference series devoted to social media for social good. To date the series has earned a 92% collective approval rating from over 4,000 nonprofit leaders across the USA, Canada, and India. Instead of abstract concepts and theory, our focus is on sharing practical tips and tools for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy with nonprofit decision-makers.