San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On October 11, 2012, Social Media for Nonprofits will bring together nonprofit decision-makers and supporters in the San Francisco Bay Area to share practical tips and tools for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy. Speakers will address a variety of topics in a series of short TED-meets-Twitter style talks and interactive workshops.
Please see socialmedia4nonprofits.org/sf for speaker listings, program updates and final conference program.
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Directors & Founders
- Development & Online Marketing Professionals
- Marketing & Communications Staff
- Nonprofit Bloggers and Media
- Board Members & Volunteers
- Nonprofit Consultants
- Actionable insights for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy
- How to incorporate social media into your fundraising and marketing efforts
- How to maximize your presence on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Lessons learned by leading nonprofit practitioners and consultants
- Measurement, analysis, and dash boarding best practices
- How to recruit and engage volunteers using social media
- Incredible networking opportunity with like-minded peers
- Free and easy-to-use platforms and resources
- Going viral with video
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
We do not offer cancellations nor refunds, but we will gladly transfer your ticket to someone else if you notify us 48 hours before the event date.
When & Where
Social Media For Nonprofits
Social Media for Nonprofits is the world’s premier conference series devoted to social media for social good. To date the series has earned a 92% collective approval rating from over 4,000 nonprofit leaders across the USA, Canada, and India. Instead of abstract concepts and theory, our focus is on sharing practical tips and tools for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy with nonprofit decision-makers.