San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join AAF for an exciting panel discussion on "Social Media: Building Brands, Building Trust" with a panel full of local experts!
We'll be asking the panelists YOUR questions, so be sure to submit your question in advance using this link: Click here to submit your question!
- Kammie Avant, Interactive Producer for Big Communications
- Isaiah Same, Co-Founder and Partner at Telegraph
- Jen Barnett, CEO of Freshfully
- Robert Burns, Senior Manager Public Relations and Sales for Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
- Catie Farrell, Social Media at Luckie & Co.
Moderated by Luke Hall of Birmingham Advertising Kitchen
When & Where
The mission of AAF Birmingham is to promote excellence in advertising through professional education, networking, community service, ethics, quality and creativity.
AAF Birmingham plays a unique role in our local advertising community because we strive to maintain a strong network, through industry knowledge and education, creative recognition, and opportunities for idea exchange, for both the businesses and individuals who make up advertising in the Birmingham area.
AAF Birmingham has been recognized on both the district and national levels for its outstanding service to the advertising community. We urge you to consider joining our award-winning organization!