San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Building your brand on social media takes strategy. In this seminar, your business will learn the 10 crucial strategies to succeeding in social media and help you win against competition.
(Hint #1: Customers don't interact with businesses-- they interact with people)
We'll help you understand the effective strategies of using social media, engaging with customers, increase exposure, and market effectively. In this intermediate level seminar, we will show you how to design a strategy for your business using the leading social networks, focusing on Facebook and Twitter.
In 2 hours, you will learn how to:
- Optimizing your Social Media Profiles.
- Extend your brand onto your social media profiles.
- Share relevant content about your business that creates engagement.
- Interact effectively with your current and potential customers.
- Find and monitor online conversations about your business.
- Handle negative comments about your business.
- Utilizing the Facebook Advertising platform.
- Optimizing campaigns using analytics.
- Determining the Return on Investment
Joan Daluga, an experienced Social Media Specialist, has managed social media accounts for a variety of industries, ranging from small local businesses to large national brands. Joan is well-versed in content creation, crafting a brand voice that truly speaks for your business and encourages users to engage with you online.
Austin is the New Business Account Manager for 435 Digital, where he helps businesses navigate complex digital marketing strategies. Previously he was a partner at a digital marketing agency in Kansas City that specialized in social media management. His experience working within different B2B and B2C industries has shown how the various strategies of digital marketing work together in a unique fashion for each business.
Our seminar will be a lively mix of presentations, discussion and analysis of your own strategies. We will have free wi-fi available so that you can follow along on your own laptop. However, a laptop is not required for this seminar.
We will also provide handouts at the start of the seminar and coffee will also be served.
If you have any questions, please email them to seminars@435Digital.com.