Social Media 2.0- How to Build Brand Ambassadors
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Monica, United States
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
MusiCares Healthy Essentials
“Social Media 2.0- How to Build Brand Ambassadors”
Tips and tools to maximize your social media presence
Presented by Liz Kelly
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26, 2013
The Recording Academy
3030 Olympic Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Are you already on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, but not quite sure how to take it to the next level? If you want to get more fans, views, likes and engagement for your shows and music, join us for a fun and interactive social media training class with former Fox Interactive Media/MySpace executive and Social Media Marketing guru Liz H Kelly.
Steps for how to define your brand, engage more fans, develop content calendars, set up contests, use SEO tools, use free analytics tools to measure results and review entertainment case studies will be covered.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
1. Define your brand, key selling points and audience
2. Learn methods to increase traffic and engagement on your Facebook fan page and Twitter account
3. Increase YouTube Channels views and subscribers, including SEO
4. Develop a quality content calendar for your audience.
5. Use free analytics tools to increase engagement and measure results
6. Set up Contests to increase engagement and fans through social media
GUESTS ARE WELCOME – FREE VALIDATED PARKING
Please register online:
or by calling:
When & Where
MusiCares provides a safety net of critical assistance for music people in times of need. MusiCares' services and resources cover a wide range of financial, medical and personal emergencies, and each case is treated with integrity and confidentiality. MusiCares also focuses the resources and attention of the music industry on human service issues that directly impact the health and welfare of the music community.