Social Impact Investing & Non-Profits - Are the Models in Conflict
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Doing Well by Doing Good
- What is the impact of social investing on non-profits?
- Do non-profits fulfill a unique role that social impact investing cannot?
- What is the role of non-profits in social impact investing?
- What are the decision points for whether a mission is best fulfilled with a non-profit or social impact investment?
- Our speakers have been active with both non-profits as well as social impact investing.
- Why have our speakers chosen in their current roles to be a non-profit or social impact investor?
When & Where
SaddleRock Advisors’ mission is to help entrepreneurs attract funding. We do so by improving their value proposition and better positioning them to attract private equity capital & venture capital. We are focused on advising US and Israeli entrepreneurs and preparing them for fundraising and long-term success. SaddleRock Advisors’ expertise as veteran business operators includes identifying new market opportunities, modifying companies' business models, funding strategy, go-to-market strategy, and financials to take them to the next level.