Social Fluency @ Play Women's Course
Sign up for Class 1 Only!
Try Before You Decide to Continue the Full Class for the Special Price of 25% off for this Oct-Nov Class - your $197 transfers to the cost of the full class:
Make friends with anyone, anywhere, anytime. Date whoever you want. Establish more intimacy and emotional trust with your friends, partner and family. Be more successful at work. That’s the power of Social Fluency – better living through communication mastery!
Social Fluency is a pioneering social skills training program that will dramatically improve your personal and work life. How? By empowering you to make behavior changes that transform your beliefs about yourself. Our methods are universal for women from all walks of life – they work equally well whether you’re partnered or single, with kids or without. For both the successful professional and the woman in transition, learning the skills to build rapport, deepen connections and enrich relationships is invaluable.
· Dramatically improve your self-esteem
· Feel confident in any social situation
· Be assertive and get your needs met
· Earn the respect you deserve at work and in your personal life
· Learn conversational techniques that make networking and social events easy and fun
· Have a clear plan going into any social situation for how you want to show up
· Communicate clearly and succinctly – whether you’re speaking at a meeting, giving a presentation on stage or talking one-on-one with a manager you find intimidating
· Read people’s body language and subconscious signals to determine their interest level and true intentions – and whether they’re someone you want to get to know better
· Turn “I shouldn’t” or “I can’t” into “I can and deserve it!”
How @ Play Works
TheSeven Essential Communication Skills we teach work for everyone because we respect the diversity of our clientele and customize our training to fit each participant’s personality type and stated goals. The curriculum balances instruction and interactive discussion with peer feedback and many hands-on exercises that are practiced both in the safety of the classroom and out in the real world. This step-by-step “learn-by-doing” approach produces behavior change more quickly and permanently than studying theory alone. That’s because mastering Social Fluency is just like learning to play a musical instrument or a sport: to become socially fluent, you have to do it.
We encourage classmates to discuss and practice their “homework” together in between sessions, in pairs or groups, so the lessons really stick – and instructors sometimes join class members on such “field trips” or offer their availability for check ins between classes. Social Fluency also offers opportunities for learning even after your course is over by regularly hosting special Alumni Events where you can reconnect with former classmates and meet other Social Fluency graduates. Plus, we promote ongoing social media interaction - which allows alumni and instructors to share insights, information and experiences. Our instructors are available long after class is over to ask advice of or to for you to put questions out to the Social Fluency community as a whole.
We also emphasize the power of intentionally investing energy and effort in the learning process – because the more you put into the program, the more you’ll get out of it. We inspire you to get motivated by assigning homework focused specifically on your personal learning objectives, keeping the material and learning process engaging, challenging and fun.
@ Play for Women 6-WeekCurriculum
Like all Social Fluency courses, @ Play for Women teaches a structured communication strategy based on findings culled from decades of peer-reviewed research in evolutionary psychology, cognitive behavioral therapy, neuroscience, media theory and other fields. Just as importantly, our highly credentialed female instructors have personally tested these techniques in their own lives, so we know they work. And because our instructors have also graduated from Social Fluency’s training program, they are committed to ensuring that every student gets as much life-changing value out of her @ Play experience as they did.
1. The Status Class – Breaking Down the Social Hierarchy and Understanding Status
· The Foundations of Attraction – How and why biology and society have made some behaviors more attractive than others
· High-Status vs. Low-Status Behaviors – How to intentionally use conversational strength and persuasive body language to raise your social status
When & Where
Social Fluency is dedicated to the goal of helping others achieve their true social potential, reduce the pain of social tension, and remove barriers to developing successful relationships in all facets of life —whether they be professional or personal. We teach the art and science of communication.