JUST ANNOUNCED! We're bringing in a special guest host for this one! Please welcome the Incredible
Lean Startup Machine. LSM is an intensive three-day workshop on Lean methodologies. Use Customer Development and Lean Startup principles to validate an idea for a new product or service, and learn more in 3 days than most do in 6 months.
Bring your team, or come alone and form a new team Friday night.
If you're interested in attending the Lean StartUp Program, they've graciously given us a super awesome discount code: SocEntLA Click Here to learn more!
Who: The Los Angeles Social Enterprise Community - YOU!
What: Monthly Happy Hour series, led this month by PictureHealing.com and this is what you need to know:
- We're bringing some canvases for you to write your favorite on! (This will be displayed in our future Santa Monica HQ)
- Get your dancing shoes on cause there will be Salsa Dancing lessons happening at 8pm!
- Invite some friends that might not yet work in Social Enterprise but have an interest! It's our job to inspire them!
- If you have one, rep your Falling Whistle cause they're one of our community partners.
- We think you're really freaking cool and a super rad change-maker if you received this email.
Why: Strengthening the #SocEntLA Community; casual social networking + space to spark collaboration amongst LA changemakers AND SALSA DANCING LESSONS!!!
Where: Wokcano Santa Monica
Brought to you by:
PictureHealing (www.picturehealing.com) & all your lovely energy!
Co-hosted by these amazing crews:
The Hub LA (http://thehubla.com/)
Global Health Review (www.globalhealthreview.org)
Our Community Partner Organizations:
Los Angeles Jr. Chamber of Commerce: (www.lajcc.org)
Freedom and Fashion:( http://freedomandfashion.com)
Falling Whistles: (http://www.fallingwhistles.com)
World Affairs Council: (http://www.lawac.org)
Stanford Social Innovation Review( http://www.ssireview.org)
Have questions about #SocEntLA Tuesdays @ Wokcano Santa Monica- 05/29/12?