Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 2:00 PM - Friday, September 5, 2014 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SOCAP14 is the world's leading conference on impact investing and social enterprise. Held in San Francisco, September 2-5, SOCAP14 will unite innovators in business, tech, the sharing economy, health, philanthropy, and more to advance environmental and social causes.
This year's theme "Igniting Vibrant Communities" challenges us all to look for vibrant communities when seeking evidence of successful impact. SOCAP has convened 10,000+ innovators from 70+ countries at the intersection of money and meaning since our founding in 2008.
If you aren't already, we encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter. Stay up-to-date on SOCAP14 developments and other global industry news. >Subscribe Here
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
SOCAP incurs significant expenses prior to the event. It is therefore necessary that we maintain the following refund and cancellation policy:
- All cancellations or transfer requests must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We refund the net amount of the ticket in full up to 60 days before the event (the Eventbrite fee may not be refundable.)
- We refund 50% of the net amount of the ticket up to 30 days before the event.
- Cancellations requested within 30 days of the event will not be refunded for any reason. No exceptions.
- No-shows will not be refunded for any reason. No exceptions.
- We do not give credit toward the following year’s conference.
- Tickets are fully transferable. The buyer of the ticket needs to email email@example.com with the following information about the new attendee: name, email address, cell phone number, job title, company, city & state of residence.
Can I change my registration information?
Yes. Please email us.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
We will have your badge ready at the registration desk at the beginning of the conference. In order to conserve our natural resources, we do not require that you print your ticket to pick-up your badge. Having it readily accessible on your favorite electronic device is sufficient.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
No. We do print and give individual badges for each attendee. The name on the registration MUST match the name of the person attending, with a unique email address for each attendee. Please, email us to make the name and email changes.
When & Where
Social Capital Markets
SOCAP is a multi-platform organization dedicated to the flow of capital towards social good. Our event series connects innovators worldwide – investors, foundations, institutions and social entrepreneurs – to build a market at the intersection of money and meaning.