San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SOCAP has joined forces with The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, The New York Academy of Medicine and the Build Healthy Places Network to convene an in-depth conversation about what creates health in our society, and where entrepreneurial and funding/investing opportunities exist. Each year $2.7 trillion is spent on medical care in the US, and the recent changes in healthcare require a fresh look at innovative ways to leverage that capital. A systems approach to the social determinants of health opens up entrepreneurial opportunities and new investment frameworks that can drastically reduce healthcare costs and improve lives.
Join us on June 25th-26th at the New York Academy of Medicine in New York City for a cross-sector view into what creates health in our society, and where new market opportunities exist. This conversation will explore frameworks and look holistically at health systems, social systems and solutions that generate wellbeing in communities. See how incentives can be better aligned to drive outcomes through case studies of organizations that are leading the field and creating the outcomes we seek. Position yourself in the ecosystem as we create the market that values health.
If you aren't already, we encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter. Stay up-to-date on SOCAPHealth developments and other global industry news. >Subscribe Here
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
SOCAP incurs significant expenses prior to the event. It is therefore necessary that we maintain the following refund and cancellation policy:
- All cancellations or transfer requests must be submitted by email to email@example.com
- We refund the net amount of the ticket in full up to 60 days before the event (the Eventbrite fee may not be refundable.)
- We refund 50% of the net amount of the ticket up to 30 days before the event.
- Cancellations requested within 30 days of the event will not be refunded for any reason. No exceptions.
- No-shows will not be refunded for any reason. No exceptions.
- We do not give credit toward the following year’s conference.
- Tickets are fully transferable. The buyer of the ticket needs to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information about the new attendee: name, email address, cell phone number, job title, company, city & state of residence.
Can I change my registration information?
Yes. You can do it yourself by accessing your Eventbrite account. If you prefer, you can email us.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
We will have your badge ready at the registration desk at the beginning of the conference. In order to conserve our natural resources, we do not require that you print your ticket to pick-up your badge. Having it readily accessible on your favorite electronic device is sufficient.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
No. We do print and give individual badges for each attendee. The name on the registration MUST match the name of the person attending, with a unique email address for each attendee. Please, email us to make the name and email changes.
How do I get to the venue?
For directions to the venue see http://www.nyam.org/about-us/directions.html
When & Where
Social Capital Markets
SOCAP connects global innovators who are dedicated to increasing the flow of capital toward social good.