Join us Thursday evening, July 11, 2013 between 6 and 9PM for RedLine Milwaukee’s 2013 Fusion Fashion Show pre-event, the “Sneak Peek,” a cocktail and press party presented by Shepherd Express at RedLine Milwaukee.
- View the judging of this year’s RePurposed Runway Designs by six area fashion design professionals.
- Sample the cuisine of some of Milwaukee’s finest restaurants.
- Enjoy the music of Emmy Award-winning Flamenco Guitarist Peter Baime
- Watch photographers take pictures of this year’s RePurposed Runway designs for the RePurposed Runway catalog.
- View the themed “water and environment” art of ten local artists which will serve as backdrops for photography of 2013 RePurposed Runway designs.
- Have your picture taken in The Original Traveling Photo Booth and take home a souvenir of the event for a $5 donation.
Purchase your tickets today. Cost $25.
When & Where
RedLine Milwaukee, Inc.
RedLine Milwaukee, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, is an urban laboratory that seeks to nourish the individual practice of contemporary art and to stimulate the creative potential of the local community to which we are linked. Through residency, education, outreach and challenging exhibition programs with a focus on social justice, RedLine inspires and impacts new generations of cultural and civic transformers.