Orders placed after 4pm on Monday, March 24th will not have printed badges.
Orders will CLOSE at MIDNIGHT on Monday, March 24th.
Tickets will be available at the door for $499.
SNAP Summit 2.0 focuses on the business and design of social applications: how to attract users and keep them engaged, how to monetize and advertise, and what to watch out for in the future.
Who's coming: Founders, VCs, ad networks, marketers, developers, product managers, media, bloggers, business executives, and entrepreneurs.
The conference includes a main stage, a workshop room, and an expo floor to demo products, talk with speakers and attendees, and make important business connections and partnerships.
* Dave Morin, Senior Platform Manager, Facebook
9:30: Effective Social Interface Design
* Josh Porter, Founder, Bokardo Social Web Design
10:00: Methods of Boosting User Engagement
* MODERATOR: Dave McClure
* Rajat Paharia; CEO, Bunchball, inc. * Jared Fleisler; Director of Biz Dev, Slide inc.
* Siqi Chen; Co-Founder, Friends for Sale
* Jessica Alter; Bebo
11:00: Metrics: Where Users Come From
* Jia Shen, CTO, RockYou
11:30: Morning Keynote
* Jim Benedetto; VP of Technology, MySpace
1:15: Mass Interpersonal Persuasion
* BJ Fogg, Professor of Psychology & Technology, Stanford
1:45: Afternoon Keynote
* Dave Morin, Sr. Platform Manager, Facebook
2:30: Social App Exit Strategies
* Moderator: Jim Scheinman; EIR, CRV; Co-founder, Bebo
* Lee Lorenzen; CEO, Altura Ventures
* Jeremy Liew; Partner, Light Speed Ventures
* Jeff Clavier; Founder, SoftTech VC
* Seth Goldstein; CEO, Social Media
3:30: Coffee Break
3:45: Building What Users (and Advertisers) Want
* MODERATOR: Aaron Kahlow; Managing Partner, BusinessOnline
* Steve Jang; CMO and Head of Biz Dev, imeem
* Jeremiah Owyang; Web Analyst, Forrester
* Kevin Barenblat; Co-founder and CEO, Context Optional, Inc.
* Martin Green; Head of Biz Dev, Meebo
4:45: Conference Ends
On the main stage, hear talks on user engagement, advertising and monetization, using apps as a marketing tool, choosing the right platform(s), and more.
In our workshops (open to all attendees), dive deeper into hot topics: multi-platform development, financial strategies, legal concerns, and more. If you want to maximize your success building social applications, this is the place to be.
Get more information on the conference at http://www.snapsummit.com
Starving Startup Discount
If you are an entrepreneur, independent developer, or work for a company with under 100k in funding, email cassnap [at] gmail [dot] com for information on start-up discounts.
All sales are final; no refunds are issued. However, your ticket may be transferred to another person who attends on your behalf. To transfer a ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org