SME Ch 39 Boeing 737 Moving Assembly Line Tour + Post Tour Happy Hour
Thursday, October 9, 2014 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER! RSVP BY 9/18 TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Join us for one of the most memorable manufacturing tours you will ever experience, exclusive for Chapter 39 members! We will take a tour of the Boeing 737 moving assembly line, learn about some of their processes, hear about lessons learned and how they have evolved to being able to produce 42 airplanes a month on a single final assembly line.
When the tour has ended, we will head over to Vino at the Landing (800 N 10th Pl, Ste E, Renton) to talk about what we saw, network with fellow manufacturing professionals, and enjoy goodies from the happy hour menu.
Max: 80 attendees
Minimum age: 18
Max number of tickets per person: 1
Last day to RSVP: 9/18
Tour Rules & Regulations:
- No cameras, video recorders, or camera phones are permitted during the factory visit.
- The use of electronic devices is restricted while walking in operations and transportation areas, including parking lots, flight lines, factories and warehouses.
- Factory appropriate footwear required; feet completely covered with low, wide heels. See here for further details.
- During tours, visitors must adhere to the tour path and wear appropriate protective equipment as defined by the tour leader.
- Stay clear of moving cranes, forklifts and other shop vehicles.
- If there is a situation that requires the building to be evacuated, please follow your tour leader who will take you to the nearest designated assembly area.
- Boeing escorts must remain with their visitors at all times.
- The Renton site is a tobacco free workplace. No tobacco usage is allowed on company-owned or leased property.
- Please familiarize yourself with the seven-point Visitor Safety Orientation prior to your tour.