San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Social Media Club Buffalo, Bean Media Productions and YNN's Franco Ardito are proud to present Let's Get Digital - A Video Production Workshop! The doors will open at 5:30 and the workshop will begin at 6:00pm.
If a picture is worth 1,000 words, imagine what video can do for your digital communications. Unfortunately, things like creating digital video content, embedding videos on your site and maintaining a YouTube channel can sound very intimidating if you aren't hip to the basics. The Social Media Club of Buffalo is here to help! Join us Wednesday, January 30 for a video workshop with Mike Bean and Franco Ardito. The workshop will be held at the gorgeous Red Cross Building on Delaware Ave.
Some of the topics Mike and Franco will cover:
- You Tube channel crash course (what's the value, how to create and maintain, plus best practices)
- How to create your own video content using your phone
- How to create quality production value on a shoestring budget
- Tips on content (how long, where, when)
- Basic editing tutorial and an overview of free tools
- How to package video to be sent to a media outlet (basic formatting)
- When you should contact a media outlet for video coverage
Let us hear your content talk! Feel free to leave post any questions you would like answered on our Facebook event page - http://www.facebook.com/events/317408458370425/
Admission is free for SMC paid members and $5 for all other attendees (pre-sale). Tickets will be $7 at the door. Paid membership will be checked at the door. If you have any questions regarding your membership status please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.