San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We are excited to announce the Social Media Breakfast LA JULY event!
DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Topic: Social Media for Solopreneurs & Small Business Owners
- Speaker: Jaclyn Mullen, "The Jaclyn of All Trades" - Jaclyn Mullen Media
- When: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 from 7:30am - 9:00am
- Where: Coupa Café of Beverly Hills
- Hashtag: #SMBLA
- Price: $15
EXTENDED DETAILS YOU WANT TO KNOW
Key audience takeaways:
- When time and money are limited, how can you make the most of your social media marketing?
- How many of us as solopreneurs and small business owners have been stuck in the social media time trap. We:
- Tweet, update Facebook statuses or have signed up for every profile possible without seeing any results
- Have often measured “conversation” as social media success
- Are ready to utilize social media to collect consumer feedback, improve operations and improve sales
- Just because you are operating your business on a limited budget of money and time does not mean you can’t have successful campaigns, benchmarks, growth and REVENUE!
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER - Jaclyn Mullen
Jaclyn Mullen, “The Jaclyn of All Trades”, is a passionate bootstrapping soloepreneur, marketer, community volunteer and strategic connector. As the founder of Jaclyn Mullen Media, Jaclyn consults small businesses, consumer package good brands and individuals in the lifestyle niche using creative, out-of-the box strategies for social media, and inbound marketing partnered with traditional business development and customer loyalty initiatives.
Jaclyn is a writer, inspirational host and speaker who summarizes her passions down into 3 c's: creating content, cultivating communication and connecting with people. In the past year, she has leveraged social media to fundraise and build for Habitat for Humanity in honor of her birthday (09/11), produce social media week panels in LA and Miami and she even participated in a panel via Skype, giving back to her alma matter as a proud alumni of the University of Miami, entitled “Careers in Media” for UM students and recent graduates.
Jaclyn is determined to carry on her maternal grandparents entrepreneurial legacy, they immigrated to the United States in the 1960’s, owned and operated two jewelry stores and truly experienced the American Dream.
In addition to steadily building her marketing company and incorporating a mentorship model, she is currently developing an e-book and motivational community called Startups and Stilettos™ that will encourage women to dig their heels in, pursue goals & breakthrough personal and professional plateaus to obtain the lives & careers they desire. In 2009, she was recognized as a Philanthropist of the year by Step Up Women’s Network. She hopes to make it into Entrepreneur Magazine or Forbes someday…soon.
ABOUT OUR VENUE - Coupa Café of Beverly Hills
Coupa Café is an urban oasis, a lively Venezuelan restaurant featuring a completely new style of international dining which combines the best of Venezuelan dishes with the philosophy of promoting the use of organic and fair trade ingredients.
What's on the Menu?
Venezuelan Single Estate Coffee, regular and decaf, freshly baked pastries, kingslake and crane premium blend granola and plain white yogurt.
Learn more and become a fan of Coupa Cafe at:
If you’re as excited as we are about Social Media Breakfast Club Los Angeles, please tell your friends and feel free to reach out to us anytime with social media news, presentation topics, and speakers that you think we should know about!
Looking forward to bringing the L.A. social media community together through SMBLA!
Learn more and become a fan of SMBLA at:
Email us at: SMBLosAngeles@gmail.com
When & Where
Social Media Breakfast Los Angeles (SMBLA)
Social Media Breakfast LA (SMBLA) is a monthly breakfast meetup where digital media experts and newbies alike come together to eat, meet, network and learn. Each month, we bring a new industry expert to share ideas, case studies, and tips on the latest trends in social media. Founded in 2010 by Justin Michael Williams & Jessica Springer, SMBLA hopes to create a solid community that keeps LA on the cutting edge of social media innovation. Connect with us online to get info on our next event!